[opencms-dev] OpenCms in Clustered Environment

Tom Wolf twb15 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 25 21:19:12 CEST 2011

Hi Faisal,Not sure exactly what you mean - but a VFS that resides on a DB can be pointed to by multiple instances of OpenCms.
Though possible, the standard edition of OC isn't ideal for clustering - you'd get a much stronger solution using the OCEE package (Google it).Try: http://opencms-wiki.org/Main_Page - OpenCms HowTos .  But it is best to take the time and review the demo sites that come with OpenCms