[opencms-dev] OpenCms in Clustered Environment

Faisal Irfan faisalirfan at jabssolutions.com
Mon Jul 25 21:04:16 CEST 2011

Hi Mates!
        We are using OpenCms 8 and having some problems:

1. we have to deploy OpenCms in a clustered environment where there will be 4-5 servers, is it possible to change the VFS location in real file system to a shared drive which is being used by all the servers?

2. I am totally new to OpenCms 8, no proper idea to create container page templates is there any book or resource which could be of help for that or may be if anyone can just tell a simple process over here

    any help will be highly appreciated

Best Regards
Faisal
--