[opencms-dev] OAMP-Comment Module error sending form data

Nguyen Ha boboha2001 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 30 05:40:50 CEST 2011

Hi everybody!

I installed the OAMP Comment Module 1.0.0 and OAMP Webform module 1.3.0 on Opencms 705. I included the comment module in my template and set property value. But when I try to post a comment, it says "Error sending form data. An error occurred while trying to process the submitted form data. Please try again later". (I configured the email setting in "opencms_system.xml" and it works perfectly)
Could you tell me how to solve it? Thank you.

BBH.