[opencms-dev] Direct edit for plain text

Tom Wolf twb15 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 31 21:26:21 CEST 2011

Hi all, I have a structured content that has a parameter which is used to link to plain-text content.The idea is to allow our designers to wrap plain-text HTML content with templates (it easier for them to edit html this way). Because these are plain-text items, I can't use <cms:contentload> - instead I use <cms:include...And so, I can't have a direct edit button on the plain-text content.  Is there a way to allow direct edit to open the plain-text editor? Thanks