[opencms-dev] OpenCms 8 - Page Model and "createnew" configuration / "container page template" for Page Model

patric dosch patric.dosch at virtual-identity.com
Tue Aug 9 11:07:50 CEST 2011

Hey List!

I created a Page Model (containerpage) stored in /.content/.new/, that
is configured in the sitemap configuration. As "Element" assigned an
instanz of my Type "Article", the "CreateNew" is activated.

On the newly created page, the Article is not editable and not created
as an new instance. Error: Type "Article" can not be created. Check
permissions and configuration. What does this mean? Do I need to adjust
something?

What I need: A new Article instance, as defined in the Model Page. So a
copy of the "Article" to be stored in the configured folder, e.g.
/.content/article/a_00001.html.

In addition, I want to configure the Page Model a separate container
page template. Is that possible?
I've tried to set the Model Page the property "template".

Attached please find a few screens.

 <<1-sitemap_config.png>>  <<2-pagemodel.gif>>  <<3-created-site.png>>
<<4-created-site-contanerpage.png>>
Looking forward for replies.
Regards, Patric
Vorstand: Ralf Heller, Udo Mobes
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrates: Kirsten Heller
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Gruenwaelderstrasse 10-14, D-79098 Freiburg
Amtsgericht Freiburg HRB 6218

Versand am 09.08.2011 11:07 von dosch patric
Validation-Code: 1244523165403