[opencms-dev] List Detail Page problem

Feuerstein Andreas andreas.feuerstein at solvistas.at
Wed Aug 10 13:46:31 CEST 2011

Hi,

I created a page with the following structure:

|.content (folder)
|---news (of type v8newsgallery)
|------my_news.html (of type v8news)
|---list     (of type v8listgallery)
|------mylist.html (of type v8list)

|news (folder)
|---index.html (of type containerpage)
|---.content (content_folder)
|------.config(sitemap_config)

The list collects data in the .content/news folder.
The index.html contains mylist.html

The result is that the news are being displayed in index.html. The problem is that the links for "more" looks like the following: http://localhost/opencms/opencms/.content/news/my_news.html <http://localhost/opencms/opencms/.content/news/my_news.html>

I tried to create a .content folder with a .config file in the /news folder. I inserted the following mapping for detail pages:
Type: v8news
Page: /news/

This didn't help.

Do you have any idea what I could have done wrong?

Best Regards,
Andreas