[opencms-dev] OpenCms 8.0.1 & Search

Sandrine Prousteau s.prousteau at eurelis.com
Wed Aug 10 14:33:42 CEST 2011

Hi

I have a strange behavior using search functionality.

I use my custom templates and elements. I have an element type "article"
and an element type "article_complex", each created in folders
/.contents/contents/article/ and /.contents/contents/article_complex/.
Some pages under /fr/ contains these elements.

I created an index based on my pages. When I search a particular word
used in both elements types, only pages containing an element of type
"article" is found. It looks like my elements of type "article_complex"
are not in the index. But when I use "Source search", all the elements
are found...

Where am I wrong, please?

In xsd, "article" and "article_complex" are exactly the same, except
"article_complex" contains one more field.

Sandrine