[opencms-dev] List Detail Page problem

Feuerstein Andreas andreas.feuerstein at solvistas.at
Wed Aug 10 15:18:26 CEST 2011

Seems that I found the solution. The issue seems to be the following: I use the german (de) settings for opencms. When I create the .config Sitemap file, the german section is added to the controlcode. The issue is that in this file the language settings seems to be ignored. After copying the content and adding a <SitemapConfiguration language="en"> to the controlcode, everything seems to work now.