[opencms-dev] Setting navigation properties dynamically in xmlcontent?

Manfred Schenk manfred.schenk at zerobyte.de
Mon Aug 15 21:11:20 CEST 2011

Hi,
My goal is to build a dynamic navigation for some xmlcontent.
Is there a "best-practice" how to do that or should I follow the ideas
mentioned in the (old) mail I added to this mail?

I'm currently using Version 7.5 but I'll switch to the newest version as
soon as I have enought spare time to do this.

Regards,
Manfred

(Re: [opencms-dev] modifing properties of resources returned by contentload)

--
| Manfred Schenk              | born between RFC638 and RFC640
| PGP-Keys unter              |