[opencms-dev] access content in main.jsp (container page template)

Peter Sreckovic p.sreckovic at alkacon.com
Tue Aug 16 15:10:21 CEST 2011

Hi Patric,

if I get you right then the URI of the container page is passed to your
function providing class instead of the URI of your content type within
the container.

In this case you might want to have a look at the already released OAMP
Webform and / or Survey modules (as an example how to fix this).

Perhaps you have to add a new constructor and pass the correct URI in
the formatter JSP.

Kind regards,
Peter

Am 16.08.2011 14:57, schrieb patric dosch:

> Hey List!
>
> Iwould like to offera
> configurableheaderformysite(imageandslogan).Untilnow I couldaccess all
> the contentin the template.With the newformatter-technique, Ijust do
> not knowhow.
>
> Iwouldlike todefine thesefieldsin myarticle-content type,butreadinthe
> container page template (main.jsp).Is thereperhapsanotherpossibility?
>
> Greetings, Patric

> Vorstand: Ralf Heller, Udo Mobes
> Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrates: Kirsten Heller
> Sitz der Gesellschaft: Gruenwaelderstrasse 10-14, D-79098 Freiburg
> Amtsgericht Freiburg HRB 6218
>
> Versand am 16.08.2011 14:57 von dosch patric
> Validation-Code: 2256150024141

Peter Sreckovic

-------------------

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts
Peter Sreckovic
An der Wachsfabrik 13
50996 Koeln, DE

Tel: +49 (0)2236 3826-0
Fax: +49 (0)2236 3826-20
Email: p.sreckovic at alkacon.com

http://www.alkacon.com
http://www.opencms.org

Geschäftsführer: Alexander Kandzior, Amtsgericht Köln, HRB 54613