[opencms-dev] access content in main.jsp (container pagetemplate)

patric dosch patric.dosch at virtual-identity.com
Tue Aug 16 15:44:58 CEST 2011

Hey Peter,

I did not understand. I'll try it differently. I want to offer some settings in the header.

Your template 3 has to its own content type. In my case, I would like to do that in my Article Content Type, this is indeed an element in the container. Therefore, I have only access to the content in the formatter, and not already in the container or page, right?

Actually I wanted to do in the Article, because the settings are inherited.

Greetings, Patric