[opencms-dev] Site Redirect

Brian Stanfield somestanfield at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 2 10:30:51 CEST 2011

Hello.

Is there any good and preferably easy way to change the current opencms
site and redirect the user to a file that's on a different site?

Example:
There is one site for each country and a support section for all them
them combined. So when I click the link to the support section I need to
change the opencms site for the link to work properly.
(This is heavily simplified... but the basic problem is redirecting to a
resource that, from the standpoint of the link, lies beyong the "/" folder )

Greetings:
  B.Stanfield