[opencms-dev] List OpenCms 8 - URL of the new

Veronica Tarletta vtarletta at tfsla.com
Fri Sep 2 17:35:34 CEST 2011

hi,

The sentence you sent me, takes me the URL of the page im browsing, example:
/ index.html.

The correct one would be: $ {entry.link}, where entry is:
<c:set var="entry" value="${list.mappedEntry[resource.rawContent]}" />

If in the file /
system/modules/com.alkacon.opencms.v8.list/formatters/center.jsp
you put:
<c:set var="entry" value="${list.mappedEntry[resource.rawContent]}" />
 $ {entry.link}
You will see the url of the element you are listing.

thanks!