[opencms-dev] SOS question

AJuhos at chronossystems.com AJuhos at chronossystems.com
Mon Sep 12 14:23:24 CEST 2011

Hi!

I have a problem with template v3 in opencms 8.

I created a new container to the top of the page. When I try to rename the
type of it to search, then I get the following error message:

javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: org.opencms.main.CmsIllegalStateException:
Type "search" is inconsistent in container "search" in locale "en" for
container page "/containerpage_1/index.html".
Reason: Type "search" is inconsistent in container "search" in locale "en"
for container page "/containerpage_1/index.html".

When I give a different (existing) type, for example "right" then I am
able to put a login form into that new container. But I need to put a
search form there, but it is not possible. What shall I do?

Thank you!

Arpad