[opencms-dev] OpenCms 8.0.2 Eclipse Plugin

yangguang sun.java at 163.com
Sat Sep 17 12:59:14 CEST 2011

hi,friends.

I modify the sourcecode of  the RedStarDevelopment Eclipse plugin and rebuild a new jar, and it works in v8.0.2. but i do not have a space to put it on. so mail me alone with Title "Eclipse plugin for OpenCms v8.0.2" etc. I will send my edition to you.

anyone need this ,can mail me too.

note: though it works, it didn't contain .config file