[opencms-dev] SOS question

Christoph Fröhlich cfauto at folge2.de
Mon Sep 12 15:22:16 CEST 2011

Hi,

not sure, whether I understand you this time :) but

Type information ist part of container tag:

<cms:container name="centercontainer" type="center" width="450" maxElements="8" detailview="true"/>

On the other end, you name the type in the container instance in the container page. See this portion of the controlcode of a container page.
<Containers>
      <Name><![CDATA[centercontainer]]></Name>
      <Type><![CDATA[center]]></Type>
      <Elements>
      </Elements>
</Containers>