[opencms-dev] SOS question

AJuhos at chronossystems.com AJuhos at chronossystems.com
Mon Sep 12 15:52:40 CEST 2011

Hi Christoph!

Thank you very much for your answer.

I think the problem is that I didn't put the container speicific
information into the xsd file. Where can I find it? I should put this
information into the xsd schema information of the search module?

But I realized a very funny thing: when I change to online project then my
search module will appear in the top, but all of the other modules will bi
disappeared! :)

Thank you for your help in advance!

Arpad