[opencms-dev] Webform Generator Module - CSS template

Paco Santos paco at sitback.com.au
Tue Sep 13 02:51:43 CEST 2011

Hi Graeme,

Thank you so much for your answers, I'm gonna try to implement the one for
embedding a the CMSlog class today. Regarding the 25-word validation, I
needed something that was capable of allowing 25 words or less not exactly
25 words. They cancelled that validation so it's all right thanks.

I have a new query. I didn't touch the CSS configuration of the webform I
generated with this module, and in the manual it says the following:

"If no value is defined, the default CSS file of the module *
/system/modules/com.alkacon.opencms.formgenerator/resources/css/webform.css*is
used and included."

I checked my installation and the file is there but the CSS is simply not
being pulled into my webform. It has no style.

What I really need to accomplish here is to be able to apply my own css
template into the form but it seems a huge task since I can't even get the
default to work.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
Regards,
Paco.

--
*

*
*Paco Santos* |  Sitback  |  Developer |  m: 0450 871 390  |  p: 9247 2223