[opencms-dev] Date and time format in the workplace

Graeme Kidd coolkidd3 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 12 16:37:59 CEST 2011

Well what I did was simply copy the "en" locale folder found here:
/system/workplace/locales/
With the "Copy all resources, even siblings" enabled and "Copy to" field set to "en_GB", I then published and restarted Tomcat.

After which I now have another "Language" option in the preferences called "English (United Kingdom)" with the same content as before but now with the non American time settings.

You will need to set your new folder name depending on what country code you use:
http://www.iso.org/iso/support/country_codes/iso_3166_code_lists/iso-3166-1_decoding_table.htm

Graeme