[opencms-dev] Webform Generator Module some issues

Feuerstein Andreas andreas.feuerstein at solvistas.at
Tue Sep 13 09:17:23 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm currently working with the Webform Generator and came along some problems:

- where can I define the output for the title? In my case it's always embedded in an <h2> tag - I would need to have this in a <h1> tag.
- using display: inline-block breaks the form for some browsers including IE6
- the module doesn't use HTML Labels (<label>) at all - this is a real accessibility problem. Would be great if you would fix this
- the module doesn't provide fieldsets (would be a basic feature and is also an accessibility problem)

Thanks for your reply,
Andreas