[opencms-dev] Webform Generator Module some issues

Andreas Zahner a.zahner at alkacon.com
Tue Sep 13 09:42:22 CEST 2011

Hi Andreas,

I assume you are using Template 3 together with the webform module,
because the title is rendered by the template, not by the webform module
itself.

Regarding the other enhancements for accessibility: you can change the
output HTML to your needs by creating your own String template file (see
section 8.2 of the documentation).

Have a look at the file
/system/modules/com.alkacon.opencms.formgenerator/resources/formtemplates/default.st
and copy it (to another module?) to perform the required changes. Refer
to the documentation to figure out how to make the webforms use your own
string template configuration.

It would be nice if you would contribute the resulting accessible HTML
back to the community.

--
Regards,
Andreas.