[opencms-dev] Open project - Offline project

AJuhos at chronossystems.com AJuhos at chronossystems.com
Tue Sep 13 15:19:44 CEST 2011

Hi Christoph!

Thank you for your mail and for the information!

We realized that our problem is around the offline/online project thing.

When I change the project to Offline in the workplace then I can see every
modules that I put from the frontend site.

When I change the project to Online in the workplace then the modules will
be disappeared.

What can be the solution? The frontend always shows the online project, so
it is empty at the moment meanwhile the module are there in the workplace.
And I also published everything.

Please help...... :(

Thank you!

Arpad