[opencms-dev] OpenCms & Https

Siegfried Ehret s.ehret at eurelis.com
Mon Sep 26 17:32:23 CEST 2011

Hello,

We have a platform which was running fine, and we added https.

We can connect to the website, modify resources in the workplace.

When we open a page or try to use ADE, we obtain a 500 error and are
disconnected.

Details are :

Ticket Id: 1317052230227
com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.StatusCodeException: 500

A server error occurred!

Server error 500

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from
fulfilling the request.

The server cannot complete the request because it encountered an error.

Please try it again in a few minutes, or contact the server
administrator.