[opencms-dev] OpenCMS Occassiona​lly Serving wrong images / No Images

Brett Sheeran brett.sheeran at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 09:44:00 CEST 2011

Hi,

Another user has just triggered this "wrong image" issue by doing a full
site publish. I checked the image cache before flushing and there were only
60 images in there. So, I am beginning to wonder if that is a red herring.

Further detail: the system is running on Linux, max user processes is
currently set to 1024. The system (Amazon's EC2 actually) has 1.6 GB of
memory with 1GB currently allocated to the JVM. There is currently 8GB of
free disk space.

Thank you.

Regards Brett S