[opencms-dev] OpenCMS Occassionally Serving wrong images / No Images

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Tue Oct 11 17:35:24 CEST 2011

Brett,

Name settings in opencms-system.xml should be the full name of the host to
be served, ie. http://www.myhost.com. Don't use localhost.

Tomcat 7 is not officially supported in OpenCms 7.5, so you might want to
downgrade to Tomcat 6. Tomcat 7 does more aggressive tag pooling so this may
actually help, but I can't give any guarantee.

Kind Regards,

Alex.

Alexander Kandzior