[opencms-dev] OpenCMS Occassionally Serving wrong images / No Images

Brett Sheeran brett.sheeran at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 13:15:09 CEST 2011

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your reply. Not sure exactly what info I should supply. So, some
further details as follows.

Versions: OpenCMS 7.5.3, Tomcat 7.0.8, MySQL 5.1.47,  jre1.6.0_23 mixed
mode, Linux 2.6.34.7-56.40.amzn1.i686 (i386)

Not running Apache. In server.xml host name is "localhost"

Did notice the servernames in opencms-system.xml were wrong though.

As shown below, XML states server is "host1" because system cloned from
"host1" in Amazon's EC2.
<sites>
    <workplace-server>http://host1</workplace-server>
    <default-uri>/sites/default/</default-uri>
    <site server="http://host1" uri="/sites/default/"/>
</sites>

However, in this case it should be "host2"

Incidentally, we have another server called "host3" cloned from the same
instance which doesn't give us any trouble.

Are these incorrect settings likely to cause any problems? Could I change
them to localhost?

Thank you.

Regards

Brett