[opencms-dev] OpenCMS Occassionally Serving wrong images / No Images

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Mon Oct 10 13:36:16 CEST 2011

Brett,

as you have provided no information about the server configuration, it's
kind of hard to guess.

If you use Apache in front of OpenCms, the Apache rewrite rules for the
image export are a good candidate to look at.

Another thing that should be checked is the DNS name server configuration /
name resolution of the machine in question. The names given in the Apache
configuration, Tomcat server.xml and OpenCms opencms-system.xml should all
be correctly resolved _on the machine_ where the issues arise.

Kind Regards,

Alex.

Alexander Kandzior