[opencms-dev] OpenCMS Occassionally Serving wrong images / No Images

Brett Sheeran brett.sheeran at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 13:23:59 CEST 2011

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your reply,

Maybe it is a server configuration issue.

As I mentioned previously, we have another server running the same app that
serves up up to 6 times more pages and has never had this problem. The two
servers have almost exactly the same settings for Tomcat, MySQL and
OpenCMS (JVM memory, max connections etc). However, the server that is
giving us the problem is running Linux on Amazon's EC2. and the server that
is not giving us a problem is running Windows Server on a dedicated machine.
Could it be that we are hitting a restriction in our Linux settings?

Any suggestions where to look?

Thank you.

Regards

Brett