[opencms-dev] publish time

p r a v e e n praveenkumar at zohocorp.com
Mon Oct 31 06:02:12 CET 2011

anyone there to help me out ? :[

---- On Fri, 28 Oct 2011 10:36:24 +0530 p r a v e e n <praveenkumar at zohocorp.com> wrote ----

Hi,

Every-time I publish the pages, It takes huge time to publish. sometimes even half hour.
I identified all the pages are waiting in the publish queue and I think that is the reason for the delay.
and when I share it to other users, they are not able see them immediately becoz the content are still in the publish queue.

any other way to simplify this process ???

Cheers,
Praveen