[opencms-dev] publish time

Lammersdorf, Lorenz ll at metrohm.com
Mon Oct 31 06:30:55 CET 2011

hi praveen,

I'm not sure if I understood your problem correctly, but the way the publish queue works is like that. if you have multiple jobs in your queue the publication is done job by job. if you want to avoid this you have to publish the whole offline project, e. g. you may set up a scheduled job using org.opencms.scheduler.jobs.CmsPublishJob.

btw: 30 minutes is not very long, depending on the number of search indexes and the number of files and folders in your database it may take much longer to publish a resource.

regards
lorenz