[opencms-dev] How to do an Explorer View of Availability files?

Carlos Eduardo Atencio Torres caratos at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 21:19:11 CET 2011

Hello guys,

I'm trying to construct an explorer view of all the pages that shows me
only the availability, and depending of this, show a red or green flag if
the file is close to be notified or not.

Name        / Time Created / Avalability
index.html    /  10-10-11  /   5 days left     [red flag]
contact.html /  16-10-11  /  20 days left    [green flag]

How can I do it? I was reading the documentation of the property
'getParamNotificationinterval' from CmsAvailability but I don't know how
can I run it for diferent

Thanks !
--
Carlos E. A. Torres