[opencms-dev] Comments Module for OpenCms 8

Roberto Ranera rranera at lakotel.es
Tue Nov 1 11:55:06 CET 2011

Hello mailinglist,

     I'm using the Webform Module v2.0 in an OpenCms v8.0.1
installation. I need to include comments in some of my pages, and I've
tried to do it with version 1.0.3 of Comments Module, but it doesn't work.

     In previous versions of OpenCms this module has dependencies with
the Webform Module, and I think there are incompatibilities between
these two module versions.

     Is there any way to solve these incompatibilities? or have you
planned the release of version 2 of Comments Module for OpenCMS 8?

     Thanks in advance,

         Roberto Ranera