[opencms-dev] auto update html files

p r a v e e n praveenkumar at zohocorp.com
Tue Nov 1 13:45:35 CET 2011

Hi everyone..

I ran into a unique problem.
I've included structured content in my jsp file like this :

<cms:contentload collector="singleFile" param="/incom/content/download.html" editable="true">
      <cms:contentshow element="press-title" />
</cms:contentload>

and I have another file (index.html) where both jsp and include download.html loads in that page.

problem is, whenever I change that download.html file my index.html doesn't show as modified file.  and I don't see those changes see in my export folder...
do I have to manually export every time ?? i would be painful

any suggestion?

Cheers,
Praveen