[opencms-dev] HtmlWidget font; family, size, color

Steve Wandel steve at stevewandel.com
Thu Nov 3 19:34:44 CET 2011

I am a developer working on upgrading my company's website from opencms 6 to

8.0.

  The HtmlWidget in the opencms 6 had font selection boxes for, family, size

and color.  I have reviewed the wiki page http://opencms-wiki.org/HtmlWidget

regarding the HtmlWidget.  It seems that using formatselect in the xsd

configuration would place these on the editor.  However this only appears to

add bold, alignment, bullets and other items.

   Do I need to create a complete custom buttonbar to get these back on the

HtmlWidget?