[opencms-dev] Direct Edit dialog changed from 8.0 to 8.1

Steve Wandel steve at stevewandel.com
Thu Nov 3 19:35:15 CET 2011

Issue:

   Editor displayed when Direct Edit is used has changed since updating our
system from opencms 8.0 to 8.1.

   The Direct Edit for 8.0 displays a black border around the edit
information. This editor is preserving request parameters.   The Direct Edit
for 8.1/8.2 is not, thus the other is desired.

   Both of these setups had the following in opencms-workplace.xml

   <directeditprovider
class="org.opencms.ade.editprovider.CmsToolbarDirectEditProvider">

History:

   I am developer working for a corporation that was using opencms 6 and
have updated their website to use 8.0.  We have synced our website using
webdav and our development work is being done with Rational Application
Developer.  Have done configuration changes such using the app as ROOT,
created custom collectors, filestypes, etc.