[opencms-dev] How to configure imagegallery in HtmlWidget ?

Alain TOMASIAN alain.tomasian at naos.com
Wed Dec 7 10:35:44 CET 2011

Hi Patric,

Thanks for your answer...

I've already read these slides...

This document explain how to configure the imagegallery widget like this :

<layout element="Photo" widget="ImageGalleryWidget"
configuration="{startup:'/sites/images',type:category,useformat:true,...}"/>

But how could I configure the imagegallery included in the HtmlWidget :

<layout element="ImageBlock" widget="HtmlWidget"
> configuration="link,imagegallery,tablegallery,source,height:300px" />

I tried the following lines :

<layout element="ImageBlock" widget="HtmlWidget"
> configuration="link,imagegallery:{type:category,...},tablegallery,source,height:300px"
/>

<layout element="ImageBlock" widget="HtmlWidget"
> configuration="link,imagegallery,type:category,tablegallery,source,height:300px"
/>

But it doesn't work

Do you have any idea to help me ?

Thanks,

Alain.
 Alain TOMASIAN - NAOS Technologies
 33, avenue Philippe Auguste - 75011 PARIS
 +33 1 402 402 86 - http://www.naos.com
Découvrez notre solution de communication
     par email : http://www.enews.fr

> Hey Alan,
> here you will find some interesting information.
> http://www.opencms.org/export/sites/opencms/en/events/opencms_days_2009/slides/t1.pdf
Regards, Patric