[opencms-dev] How to configure imagegallery in HtmlWidget ?

Polina Beutling p.beutling at alkacon.com
Wed Dec 7 10:51:36 CET 2011

Hello Alain,

in HtmlWidget it is only possible to switch the different galleries on
and off and to configure which icons are available for the user. There
are no possibility to set the start gallery or format settings.

If you would like to use this feature you should use ImageGalleryWidget
inside of the XmlContent and control the position of the image in the
formatter or the detail page.

--
Kind Regards,
Polina.