[opencms-dev] How to configure imagegallery in HtmlWidget ?

Alain TOMASIAN alain.tomasian at naos.com
Thu Dec 8 10:24:58 CET 2011

Hello Polina,

Thank you for your answer...

> Hello Alain,
>
> in HtmlWidget it is only possible to switch the different galleries on
> and off and to configure which icons are available for the user. There
> are no possibility to set the start gallery or format settings.
>
> If you would like to use this feature you should use ImageGalleryWidget
> inside of the XmlContent and control the position of the image in the
> formatter or the detail page.

It's too complicate to do this (it was my first idea), because I've a 8 html
tables, and each html table contains 8 images...

I'll continue like I have done :-)

Best regards,

Alain.

 Alain TOMASIAN - NAOS Technologies
 33, avenue Philippe Auguste - 75011 PARIS
 +33 1 402 402 86 - http://www.naos.com
Découvrez notre solution de communication
     par email : http://www.enews.fr