[opencms-dev] Problem with links

Carlos Eduardo Atencio Torres caratos at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 15:02:51 CET 2011

Hello guys,

Recently I noted that all my links (<cms:link>)  appear in my opencms 8.0.3
with the following aspect:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="/opencms/export/system/modules/my.module/resources/fonts/stylesheet.css"></link>

( look at the beginning: /opencms/export ... )

but in version 8.0.2 they looked like this:
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="/opencms/opencms/system/modules/my.module/resources/fonts/stylesheet.css"></link>

(look at the beginning: /opencms/opencms ... )

Só how can I configurate it?, what thing did I miss?, I never did such a
thing like export, but after I noted this behaviour in the links I tried to
export my module but everything still working the same way.

It is working OK when I am logged in, but when I'm offline it is not
working, it throws a 404 problem.

Could somebody give me a hint?

Thank you very much.

--