[opencms-dev] Can't delete online resource

Carl-Erik Herheim carl-erik.herheim at nsd.uib.no
Mon Dec 12 15:02:13 CET 2011

Hi everyone.
I have a folder in the online project that doesn't exist in the offline
project. How this happened I have no idea.
I tried deleting the parent folder in the offline project and publishing
it, but it wouldn't delete it from the online project. Then I tried
making a new folder with the same name and published it, but now I have
two folders with the same name in the online project instead... Is there
anything I can do to fix this aside from re-installing?
We're running OpenCms 8.0.2, Tomcat 5.5, MS-SQL.

Thanks,
Carl-Erik Herheim