[opencms-dev] Can't delete online resource

Julien Lechevanton j.lechevanton at eurelis.com
Mon Dec 12 16:33:16 CET 2011

Hi,

- all the following must be confirmed -

We had a similar bug. It seems that it happens in those conditions :
- lock some file in a subfolder
- rename one of the parent folders (n+2 or n+3 level)
- ignore the warning
- confirm / validate

The RESOURCE_PATH field on the CMS_ONLINE_STRUCTURE will be replaced for unlocked resources but not for the locked ones.
You can go back in a stable version in :
- renaming the parent folder to its original name
- manually update/delete database entries

Reinstalling won't solve your problem.

This seems to be a bug and, maybe, should ne reported on opencms bugzilla.

Regards,
Julien