[opencms-dev] Can't delete online resource

Carl-Erik Herheim carl-erik.herheim at nsd.uib.no
Tue Dec 13 13:08:43 CET 2011

Thank you for your reply Julien.
As far as I know there hasn't been any renaming of the parent folder in
our case, but I can't rule it out 100%.
As for reinstalling, wouldn't it solve the problem if I did a database
export, installed a new opencms and imported the content? It's only the
offline content that gets exported if I remember correctly...

Thanks,
Carl-Erik