[opencms-dev] OpenCMS/Java role, Northamptionshire, UK

Holme, Matthew m.holme at computerfutures.com
Thu Jan 19 12:07:27 CET 2012

I am currently looking for a Front End Java Developer for an initial 3 month contract in Northamption,UK. The key skills are:

Java/JSP/JSTL/JavaScript
OpenCMS
XHTML
CSS
Ajax

Desirable

Oracle PL/SQL
Spring
Tomxcat
Subversion

If you are interested in this contract please send an up-to-date CV to m.holme at computerfutures.com or add me on linked in on http://www.linkedin.com/profile/edit?trk=hb_tab_pro_top

Regards

Matthew Holme
Consultant.
COMPUTER FUTURES
* 1- 3 Newhall Street, Phoenix House, Birmingham, B3 3NH
* +44 (0)121-607-5858
* mailto:m.holme at computerfutures.com
* http://www.computerfutures.com
PARTNERS IN PEOPLE, SINCE 1986
Members of APSCo, R.E.C and BS EN ISO 9002 accredited with over 20 years recruitment excellence.

The future of IT - tell us what you think
Computer Futures wants to know what IT industry leaders across Europe think about the current state and future trends of IT in business.
Tell us what you think - click on the link to start the survey: http://www.keysurvey.com/survey/375682/1110/

http://www.computerfutures.com

This electronic transmission is strictly confidential and intended solely for
the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, or have otherwise received
this transmission in error, you must not disclose, copy or take any action in
reliance of this transmission. If you have received this transmission in error,
please notify the sender as soon as possible.

If you do not wish to receive emails from us about our services in future, or
wish to qualify the way in which we hold your personal data, please send an
email with your requirements to data-audit at computerfutures.com. You can find our
privacy statement at: http://www.computerfutures.com/privacy-statement.html
http://www.computerfutures.com/en/page/registration_details