[opencms-dev] Problem with CheckboxWidget

Yves Glodt yg at mind.lu
Wed Jan 25 22:51:41 CET 2012

Hello,

I can not get the CheckboxWidget to work...

(This page states it exists:
http://opencms-wiki.org/Defining_OpenCMS_structured_XML_content )

I tried with OpenCmsString and OpenCmsBoolean (?) as type.

Here the exception when editing the classic structured content

Unable to unmarshal XML content definition schema
"opencms://sites/mysite/page2.xsd".
Reason: Invalid custom widget class "CheckboxWidget" for element
"PublishedInBook" in content definition "opencms://sites/mysite/page2.xsd".
Reason: CheckboxWidget

And later down then this:

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: CheckboxWidget

Here the config:

<xsd:element name="PublishedInBook" type="OpenCmsString" />
<layout element="PublishedInBook" widget="CheckboxWidget" />

I use OpenCms 8.0.3 with PostgreSQL 9.1.

Thanks for any input,
Yves