[opencms-dev] OpenCms Scheduled Job

Harald Brabenetz brabenetz at gmx.net
Thu Jan 26 09:10:34 CET 2012

The XmlContentEditorHelper can be useful:
http://bp-cms-commons.sourceforge.net/m2site/infonova/modules/at.infonova.opencms.modules.commons/1.0/apidocs/at/infonova/opencms/modules/commons/XmlContentEditorHelper.html

--------------------------------------
 // create a Cms File.
 CmsFile file = XmlContentEditorHelper.createFile(
      getCmsObject(), "/test/testHappyPath.xml", "onlineForm");
 // create Helper
 XmlContentEditorHelper helper = new XmlContentEditorHelper(getCmsObject(), file, locale);

 // edit XML Content
 // ....

 // save and publish XML-Content.
 helper.writeContent();
 helper.publish();
--------------------------------------

Download the JAR or the opencms-module.zip:
http://bp-cms-commons.sourceforge.net/m2repo/at/infonova/opencms/modules/at.infonova.opencms.modules.commons/1.0/

Or look at the sources.

I used it in an OpenCms Scheduled import-Job from a third party System.

friendly regards,
Harald

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 00:23:56 +0500 (PKT)
> Von: Faisal Irfan <faisalirfan at jabssolutions.com>
> An: LIST opencms <opencms-dev at opencms.org>
> Betreff: [opencms-dev] OpenCms Scheduled Job

> Hello All!
>         I was wondering if is it possible to publish a specific html file
> after every 24 hours using OpenCms Scheduled Job, if so then How
>
> Thanks you for your help
>

> --
> Regards
>
> Faisal Irfan