[opencms-dev] Is file property export="false" still respected in opencms 8?

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Thu Feb 2 16:37:55 CET 2012

Dear all

I am currently in the middle of upgrading an opencms 7.5 installation to opencms 8.0.  What surprised me is that the system seems to try exporting resources which have the "export" file system property set to "false". I have also poked around a little bit in the code of CmsAfterPublishStaticExportHandler and I could no indication of checking the "export" property.

With earlier opencms releases were always skipped when they had the "export" property set to false. Has anybody else experienced something like this? Is this a deliberate change?

Thanks!
Christian