[opencms-dev] Trouble setting up field config in structured content search

Yves Glodt yg at mind.lu
Sun Feb 5 11:14:04 CET 2012

Hello,

I have a structured content which contains a "Text" field which I want to
have indexed. The field is simply set up like this:

<xsd:element name="Text" type="OpenCmsHtml"/>

I created a new field configuration but I fail to get it actually work.

How would the fieldconfiguration need to look like?

This is what I came up with, but as mentioned it does not work... :-)

<fieldconfiguration>
                <name>site01</name>
                <fields>
                    <field name="Text" store="true" index="untokenized"
excerpt="true">
                        <mapping type="content"/>
                        <mapping type="item">Text[1]</mapping>
                        <mapping type="item">Text0</mapping>