[opencms-dev] multipart uploads

Marko Riedel markoriedelde at yahoo.de
Sun Feb 5 16:15:27 CET 2012

Hello there,

I would like to add multipart uploads to an OpenCMS
website that I maintain. I found the following code on the internet, but
 it does not work:
<%
com.opencms.file.CmsObject cms =
((com.opencms.flex.cache.CmsFlexRequest)request).getCmsObject();
Enumeration files = cms.getRequestContext().getRequest().getFileNames();
while(files.hasMoreElements()) { String filename = (String)files.nextElement(); byte[] filecontent =
cms.getRequestContext().getRequest().getFile(filename); // do somthing with filename / filecontents here ...
}
%>

Also, I could not figure out how to create a CmsRequestHttpServlet.

Thanks!

Marko Riedel