[opencms-dev] Trouble setting up field config in structuredcontent search

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Thu Feb 23 08:42:57 CET 2012

Hi Yves,

did you check your index with Luke (http://www.getopt.org/luke/ <http://www.getopt.org/luke/> )?

Are you sure, that you are searching in the correct index (Offline vs. Online)?

A workaround solution might be to index the complete content type and exclude all fields you don’t want.

This can be achieved by adding searchsettings in your schema.

e.g.

<searchsettings>

                <searchsetting element="FieldOne" searchcontent="false" />

                <searchsetting element="FieldTwo" searchcontent="false" />

</searchsettings>

HTH

Best regards

Kai