[opencms-dev] Problem with imported custom types and galleries

Christian Esbensen che at tmnet.dk
Fri Mar 2 13:17:33 CET 2012

Hi!

I'm new to this list and looking forward to exchange knowledge. I'm also
quite new to OpenCms so I'm also looking forward to learning alot!

I'm writing because I have a problem. I recently upgraded OpenCms from
7.5.3 to 8.0.3 and in that process i switched from a jboss to a tomcat.

My problem is that my solution contains a lot of download galleries
containing custom types. When opening the galleries, no resources are
shown in the gallery window, before i specifically chose the correct type
from the type list. When choosing to browse a download gallery while
editing a resource, this "type" tap is not present. My question is then:
is there a way to force the download gallery to search in specified types
by default? I have not been able to find this.

Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards

Christian Esbensen